What is the Sweetest Sound?
The music of what happens next.
In terms of what happens next, I’ve got my head down on a number of separate IRISH IMBAS projects, most of which won’t see the light of day until later this year (and some later still).
Most of these are in varying stages of completion and although, in some regards, I’m champing at the bit to get them out, I also know they won’t taste anywhere as sweet if I rush them.
Key amongst these projects are:
- LIATH LUACHRA: The Great Wild (book release for 4 June 2023)
- LIATH LUACHRA SERIES: Screen Bible and Script for Pilot Episode (Aug 2023)
- The IRISHNESS Conceptual Model – Cultural Work – anticipated release Oct 2023)
- THE FENIAN PROJECT (working title) Cultural Work – anticipated release Oct 2023)
- How MYTHOLOGY works – anticipated release Dec 2023)
- FIONN 5 – book release – anticipated release Dec 2023)
- BEARA SERIES: Screen Bible and Script for Pilot Episode (Dec 2022)
I’m back home in Beara and travelling around Ireland during June and July, catching up with family and friends and carrying out some additional research.
If you’re seeking an interview or have a mutually interesting project you’d be keen to work on together, feel free to email before I get back.