It’s been three years since I released the first official ‘Irish Imbas Catalogue’ (to much hoorah!) back in May 2020. One of the problems with catalogues, however, is that they really are a snapshot in time of creative work and output and, often, they don’t reflect creative or professional changes that have occurred over a particular period.
Last year, I instigated a slow-moving change in response to patterns that I was picking up around Irish culture and what people mistakenly call ‘Irish mythology’. Some of that involves an increase in non-fiction work – on top of my fiction work – the results of which should become more evident towards the end of this year or the start of next year.
At the moment, therefore, the current Irish Imbas catalogue doesn’t provide information on the following:
• LIATH LUACHRA: The Great Wild (book release 4 June 2023)
• LIATH LUACHRA SERIES: Screen Bible and Script (Aug 2023)
• The IRISHNESS Conceptual Model– Cultural Work (Oct 2023)
• THE FENIAN PROJECT – Cultural Work – (Oct 2023)
• How MYTHOLOGY works– anticipated release Dec 2023)
• FIONN 5– book release – anticipated release Dec 2023)
• BEARA SERIES: Screen Bible/ Script (Dec 2022)
Fortunately, it does still offer a good summary of what Irish Imbas does and why. If you’re interested you can find that here: Catalogue